- Do you get 20 to 30 new RFIs from subcontractors daily? How many have to go to the architect that same day?
- Can you get urgent responses from the architect or do you risk having the project delayed yet again?
- Do you always note which RFIs have time and cost impacts?
If you like trudging through seemingly endless construction paperwork, fine.
But if you'd rather reduce your workload, lower costs and have fewer disputes, consider Construction Communicator. This online construction management software enables you to:
- Easily review subcontractor RFIs online.
- Submit critical RFIs to the architect who can immediately view them online when you call to discuss.
- Indicate the required return date and time and cost impact.
- Review the architect's responses online.
- Prepare schedule of values and payment applications online.
To see this process in more detail, view our quick demo
. Or call us (408-370-1463) for a free trial.